Welcome to Summer Reading Club 2010! The theme for this year is Share the Love. Read. This blog will coincide with the staff activity for Main Library staff. It will be a fun place to share experiences, success stories, and of course, our library love! We look forward to participation from as many staff as possible. Here's to a great SRC 2010!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Blog about your favorite trip or dream vacation...

What is the best vacation you've ever taken? Or if you go one place or do one thing as a "dream vacation", where or what would that be? Talk about it here!

And don't forget to continue to sign up customers for Summer Reading Club. It's not too late to sign up, and we've got lots of fun still happening through the rest of the month and beyond! Share the Love!

4 comments:

  1. I was actually on vacation this week! Went to Niagara falls. My dream vacation would be to go to England and France. When I was younger, I had always wanted to go to Australia (might have something to do with the Crocodile Dundee movies.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just got back from vacation, too! I was in Seattle and enjoyed it very much. I guess my dream vacation would be a beach, somewhere warm...maybe Key West.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dream vacation would be to travel through Europe. I'd love to take a month off and travel the whole continent. Maybe after I retire...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to return to Europe. I took a 2 week tour of Italy and my favorite stops were Florence and Assisi. In 2007 we went to London and I really enjoyed the walking tours and the Tower of London.

    If you ever go to London, write for tickets to the Ceremony of the Keys, it is the ceremonial locking of the Tower of London each evening as they have done it for 600+ years. Except now the guards carry machine guns instead of cross bows...very cool!

    ReplyDelete